Since 2008, the Patient Safety Congress has been the UK's essential forum for those at the forefront of safety, quality improvement and clinical excellence. In 2018, we worked with the International Society for Rapid Response Systems and the National Outreach Forum to integrate a focus on the deteriorating patient and critical care outreach into the event. Given the synergy between the two, we will continue to integrate care of the deteriorating patient into the Congress.
During their attendance over the two days our delegates are challenged, inspired and equipped with ideas to take back and improve care in their own organisations.
Over the two days of the Congress and the Patient Safety Awards, which take place on the evening of the first day, you gain access to:
- Directors of Patient Safety, Quality Improvement, Risk & Governance
- A clinical audience of senior nurses, consultants and other medical staff
- National and international leaders in the field of patient safety and quality improvement
Our unique format of Congress, Awards and themed exhibition has many benefits for our partners:
- Two days of extensive networking with decision makers
- Meaningful conversations with delegates enabling you to explain how your solutions can help them achieve better patient outcomes
- The exhibition focuses on 30- 40 market leading companies, those at the cutting edge of innovation and who are serious about patient safety and quality improvement
- A themed exhibition means delegates can easily find our partners and start a dialogue, they don’t have to wade through dozens of stands to appropriate solutions
- Exhibiting: our delegates want to see and discuss real products and solutions to their patient safety challenges
- Speaking: a variety speaking options on the conference programme and in lunchtime or roundtable sessions
- Editorial in HSJ: to reach an audience beyond attendees
- Awards: to network with VIP delegates and speakers
For more information, please get in touch with Agnes Jacobs on +44 (0)20 7608 9037, or at email@example.com