Acting as a platform of discovery, the event’s core purpose is to embolden, enlighten and empower healthcare professionals across the country to improve quality of care and will provide a 360-degree view on the latest safety challenges, developments and innovations.
1000+ delegates prioritise their attendance each year. If you haven’t attended before, click here to download our event brochure to see what you’ll get from the event.
Benefits of attending
- Hear from inspiring clinicians and award-winning trusts on how they achieved measurable improvements in safety
- Learn about new case-studies and pioneering research projects that drive change
- Get an update on national strategies that have been paused or delayed during covid-19 and find out how this affects your team
- Get the opportunity to access and challenge influential leaders and policymakers
- Learn about new or overlooked safety topics that you might not have come across before
- Listen to patients alongside practitioners for a balanced discussion
- A year’s worth of learning and innovation - all in one place and much more!
New for 2022
- New track themes dedicated to Women’s safety and healthcare and Clinician-led innovation
- CPR training in the exhibition hall
- A range of different session formats including keynotes, panels, presentations, interactive workshops and training sessions
- On-demand access to all content post-event
- Advisory Board expertise to shape content and bring fresh ideas
Why not bring your team?
To fully benefit from all of the content on offer at Congress this year, why not bring your teams?
For groups of 3 or more, discounts are available. To find out more please contact Ryan Bessent, Head of Event Attendance:
T: 020 7608 9045