EXHIBITION HALL: WHAT’S GOING ON THIS YEAR?
The Congress Exhibition Hall is very much the heart of the event and provides a fun, interactive space for you to meet our partners, network with peers, and break up your day!
- Explore the hall and find our partners in their impressive exhibition stands waiting to engage with you. Find out what solutions they have to offer to help resolve your challenges. Book meetings via the app or simply pop over to have a chat
- Refreshments, coffee, lunch will all be served in the exhibition area
- Use our event app to send messages and arrange meetings with other attendees at our designated Meet Up zone
- Meet the speakers: Speakers are encouraged to make themselves available in the Outpatient’s Department zone, so you can follow up after sessions with your questions!
- Pay a visit to our Charity partner, Support Dogs - a national assistance dog charity dedicated to saving and improving the lives of children and adults affected by epilepsy, autism and disabilities. The charity is entirely funded by voluntary donations and estimated to save the NHS approximately £19 million a year – so be sure to pay the pups a visit – any donations are appreciated Get the opportunity to attend CPR awareness activities and drop in sessions hosted by Resuscitation Council UK
- Poster display: The winning posters from each category will be displayed in the exhibition hall for you to check out. Help choose the overall winner via the event app and see the winners receive their trophy on day 2
- Networking drinks: After full day of discussions, debates and learning, end your day having a drink with colleagues and new connects and get ready for the Awards celebration later in the evening
Please complete the form below to download the Patient Safety Congress Exhibition Floor Plan