MedLed has taken the latest thinking and best practice from multiple domains to create a new paradigm in Human Factors.
One specifically designed for the complex and highly variable domains that make up modern healthcare.
We call this Human Factors For Healthcare (HFFH).
We help healthcare organisations and professionals truly improve patient safety, reduce costs and improve staff morale and wellbeing through:
- Unparalleled training programmes that enable and empower participants to integrate best practice, influence change and positively impact their everyday world of work - from short online CPD accredited courses through to in-depth, modular programmes that prepare your organisation to rollout your own Human Factors For Healthcare initiatives
- NHS England approved Incident Investigation training - designed, developed and proven to help you meet the requirements of the new PSIRF Framework
- Development of Human Factors Roadmaps a bespoke educational blueprint to help you build ongoing, everyday excellence through Human Factors For Healthcare
- Expert consultancy that provides practical implementation support so you can embed the principles of Human Factors For Healthcare within the unique dynamics of your organisation
- Inspiring keynote speeches and high impact workshops for national and international healthcare and patient safety conferences and congresses, both in person and online.
- Bespoke team development, coaching and mentoring programmes delivered by MedLed’s team of skilled, qualified and specialist coaches, which includes Chartered Psychologists
MedLed’s dedicated core team and network of highly skilled associates come from a wide range of industries, including from across Healthcare. We have a deep understanding of what can be learnt and translated, rather than simply transplanted, from across a multitude of industries and environments:
- Our expertise in Human Performance and High Performing Teams is grounded in decades of research and experience in elite sport and performance psychology.
- Teaching and coaching are highly skilled professions in their own right our training methodology is developed by specialists in these domains. We deliver learning, not instruction.
- We have brought together learning from some of the most globally respected specialists in Human Factors and Ergonomics and carry professional accreditations from CPD UK and the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors, ensuring MedLed course curriculums remain research-led, rigorous and relevant to the realities of healthcare.