Why attend the Patient Safety Congress?
Patient Safety Congress attracts 1000+ delegates every year who gather to share learning, be inspired and come away with tangible solutions to tackle the everyday challenges in their organisations.
There’s no getting away from the fact that 2016 was tough for those working on the frontline of care and 2017 will be even tougher. For a long time, many of the measures of patient safety have been focused on nurses and clinicians but saving lives and money is everyone’s business. The Congress will bring together senior clinicians, technicians and NHS board directors to debate this challenge. Everyone has a role to play whether their day job is scrutinising the spreadsheets or changing the bedsheets.
Meet with other delegates across sectors:
- Public and independent hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Primary and community care providers
- Healthcare management organisations
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Healthcare consultancies
- Accreditation and regulation bodies
- Pharmaceutical and technology suppliers
- Medical device suppliers
- Legal and financial companies
An unrivalled opportunity for you to connect with 1000+ delegates who are:
- Directors and CEOs
- Clinical commissioners
- Non-executive directors and chairs
- Medical Directors
- Directors of Nursing
- Patient Safety Managers and Directors
- Quality Managers and Directors
- Risk Managers and Directors
- Infection Control Directors
- Policy Advisors