No other event attracts this senior level of national and local leaders concerned with patient safety and quality improvement. During their attendance over the two days our delegates are challenged, inspired and equipped with ideas to take back and improve care in their own organisations.
Watch our video to see what our partners and exhibitors think of the event.
Over the 2 days of the Congress, Awards and, new for 2018, the co-location of the International Conference of Rapid Response Systems you gain access to:
- Directors of Patient Safety, Quality Improvement, Risk & Governance
- A clinical audience of senior nurses, consultants and other medical staff
- A range on national and international leaders in the field of patient safety, quality improvement and rapid response systems
Our unique format of Congress, Awards and themed exhibition has many benefits for our partners:
- Have two days of extensive networking at a senior level
- Have serious, meaningful conversations with delegates and explain how your solutions can help them achieve better patient outcomes
- The exhibition focuses on 30- 40 market leading companies, those at the cutting edge of innovation and who are serious about patient safety and quality improvement
- In a themed exhibition area, it means delegates can easily find our partners and start a dialogue, they don’t have to wade through dozens of stands to appropriate solutions
- Exhibiting – options available from under £3,000
- Speaking – a variety speaking options on the conference programme and in lunchtime or roundtable sessions
- Editorial in HSJ – to reach an audience beyond attendees
- Awards – to network with VIP delegates and speakers
For more information on the available opportunities and our audience profile download the sales brochure, or contact Jim Condon on (0)20 7608 9063, or Jim.Condon@wilmingtonhealthcare.com