Relias provides online training with the power to impact the most important challenges in your organisation. The company has been providing digital learning solutions for health and social care since 2002, helping pressurised organisations achieve efficiency whilst crucially safeguarding and raising quality of care.
The Relias Clinical Solutions Suite is to designed to reduce variation in care among doctors and nurses in order to address areas of high-risk in Obstetrics and A&E, and to more effectively prevent, identify and manage cases of Sepsis and Healthcare Associated Infections.
Over 10,000 organisations and more than 4.5 million learners are using the Relias system globally, enjoying an intuitive learning experience, expert course content and engaging delivery. Relias is the official training partner of the Zero Suicide Alliance.
Healthcare providers are using the Relias Learning Management System to achieve:
- Reduced clinical variability, and more reliable services
- Higher quality, consistent training for all staff
- Increased absorption and retention of course content
- Raised staff proficiency and productivity
- Improved outcomes and experience for service-users
- Better staff enjoyment and feedback
- Confident compliance
- Lower expenditure