Partnership, speaking and exhibiting opportunities
Now in its 10th year the Congress works in partnership with 30-40 key organisations and suppliers to showcase the very best work in patient safety and quality improvement. The exhibition area is very much the heart of the event and is where we host all the delegate lunches, coffee breaks and a drinks reception at the end of the first day. Our poster competition with over 100+ entries are also displayed in the exhibition area.
The whole exhibition area is also themed to help delegates easily find the companies and organisations that can help them with their needs. Our partners also find that having these focused areas helps exhibitors help to “feed off each other” and stimulates conversation and debate. Click here to see who we partnered with at Congress 2016
There are a variety of ways for partners to get involved in the programme. Working closely with our conference producer to advise on content and choose the appropriate speaker from your organisation and/or a customer to deliver:
- 40 minute speaking on the conference programme
- 60 minute lunchtime seminar – enables you to pre-select who you want to attend your session
- 60 minute roundtable discussion group – work with us to pre-select a highly targeted group of individuals to discuss a key issue or topic – in addition this can be chaired by one of the editorial team from HSJ or Nursing Times. This can also be followed up by a write up and vide of the discussion in HSJ and Nursing Times so it reaches a wide audience beyond Congress attendees
Editorial Opportunities in HSJ and Nursing Times
- HSJ and Nursing Times will produce a digital supplement available to all delegates and the combined readership of HSJ and Nursing Times. You can work with our editorial team to highlight projects you are undertaking with your customers. Take a look at the supplement from the 2016 Congress
- Have a roundtable discussion group discussion at the event and have a write up of the discussion in HSJ and Nursing Times
- We have a variety of exhibition packages enabling you to showcase your solutions, attend conference sessions and network with delegates and have guest passes for your key customers and prospects
- By grouping similar companies in the same area we help to ensure delegates can quickly find the solutions and partners they are looking for
Awards Opportunities for Suppliers
Established for many years the Patient Safety Awards attract over 600 awards entries. The Award evening is held on the evening of the first day of the Congress and attracts over 600 attendees. It’s a fantastic celebration of success and a great networking opportunity.
- Book a table at the awards and pre select delegates you wish to host on your table
- Enter one of our awards categories yourself or in conjunction with a customer – of particular interest will be Information Technology to Improve Patient Safety and Best Product or Innovation for Patient Safety – a full list of categories can be found here
- Sponsor one of the award categories and benefit from several months promotion of the awards, participate in the judging, host a table and present to the awards winner on the night
Choose the right package for you
For more information and to discuss the right package for your organisation contact Jim.Condon@wilmingtonhealthcare.com or call (0)20 7608 9063.