The Patient Safety Poster competition recognises safety and quality improvement initiatives from the UK and around the world and provides an important platform for patient safety advocates to share and exchange safety and quality breakthroughs with peers and stakeholders.
Entrants have had success with an evidence-based, innovative, quality or safety initiative we want to hear from you.
Posters Recognised for Display will be showcased to over 1,000 patient safety experts and practitioners at the Patient Safety Congress, where an overall winner will be announced.
Poster competition categories:
- A culture for learning and change
- Improving processes and outcomes
- Effective teamwork
- A better patient experience
- Training and education
- Human factors and designing out errors
New categories announced to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the patient safety congress:
- Safety improvements through the use of technology
- A whole system approach to safety
- Quality improvement
- Best practice to reduce risks of harm